Physical aging of the face is a multifactorial process that affects a crucial aspect of aesthetics: emotional expression. Centrofacial Rejuvenation examines the detrimental effects of volume loss and reduced skin surface quality in the aging process of the face and the restorative power of volume replacement. The fat grafting techniques described in this text will help plastic, aesthetic, and maxillofacial surgeons obtain a more natural facial rejuvenation result with longer stability than many other available techniques.
This comprehensive resource describes cutting-edge fat harvesting and injection techniques as well as innovative methods of preparing the fat tissue to obtain a better survival of the fat particles, eliminate the need for overcorrection, reduce the downtime and morbidity, and avoid complications. Surgeons can use Centrofacial Rejuvenation as a guide to move their practice forward with the following unique procedures:
- Augmentation blepharoplasty to combat periorbital aging
- Sharp Needle Intradermal Fat (SNIF) injection as a permanent intradermal filler
- Nanofat grafting through a specialized emulsification process
- Unique approaches to soft filler and toxin injection for precise and reliable results
- Microbotox as a novel method to eliminate rhytids without total muscle paralysis
- Chemical peels with advanced solution preparation techniques for greater control over depth and strength of the results
In addition, hundreds of color photographs demonstrating the results of these techniques and beautifully detailed illustrations enhance the reader’s understanding of the procedures and their benefits. Purchase of this text also includes access to a full library of videos detailing the described procedures.
Centrofacial Rejuvenation is an essential volume for today’s modern plastic surgeon to achieve superior results!